Baltimore, MD, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named SOClogix to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR), and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate SOClogix on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware, and supply chain cyber-attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continue to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
“It is a tremendous honor to be named in the MSSP Alert Top 250 MSSP list for 2021, “said Matt Johnson, CEO of SOClogix, Inc. “inclusion puts us out there with the top SOC and MSSP companies that are best in breed in this industry, creating a high bar for our standards and compliance that we are happy to meet.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%), and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri).
SOClogix is a SOC and MSSP located just outside Baltimore, MD. Our highly trained team works of SOC analysts and incident responders work on incidents around the country and is relied on by many large MSP firms to handle their 3rd party Cybersecurity needs. Our focus on a 720-degree view of cyber named ‘Cyber Secure 720’ allows us to be more vigilant and create a full overview of threats and incidents.
For media questions, contact SOClogix Operations Director Gabrielle Burke, at email@example.com
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
For content and editorial questions, contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com