Don't hesitate to contact us
Endpoint Detection and Response
In today’s world, endpoint detection and response (EDR) has emerged as a key security strategy. EDR as a Service can be a lifesaver for many companies, not just in terms of security, but also cost and resource management. Partner with us to reap the benefits.
- Unmatched Protection: This security approach protects your assets without having to wait for an attack to occur. It analyzes all the endpoints and takes proactive actions
- Easy Implementation: Endpoint Detection and Response as a Service is easy to implement and manage. You will not need to invest too much time or effort into the deployment process.
- Cost Effective: EDR as a Service offers a great return on investment. It’s a cost-effective solution that can help ensure the safety of your company's data.
- Scalable: With the scalability feature of EDR, you can manage security across many endpoints at once, making it a great choice for companies of all sizes.
How Endpoint Detection and Response Works and Its Benefits
How EDR Works
- The SOClogix EDR service receives an alert about a potential threat.
- The SOClogix EDR service gathers complete information from the endpoints and sends it back to the command center.
- The SOClogix EDR service analyzes the collected data and tries to establish attack patterns and the root cause.
- The SOClogix EDR service responds to the attack with a prevention method to stop the breach.
Benefits of EDR
- Real-time monitoring and threat detection.
- Quick response to emergent threats.
- Consistent enforcement of security policies.
- More in-depth identification and investigation of advanced threats.